Category : russian bride documentary
In January 1995 the Australian Attorney General revoked all appointments of wedding officers at Australian international missions. Consequently consular officers can not any longer marry Australians.
Australians may now marry international according to the guidelines for the nation where the wedding occurs. This means marriage by a minister of religion and a civil registrar under Indonesian law.
You will have to bring to your Consulate that is australian in:
- Copy of Decree Absolute if divorced
- Copy of Death Certificate of previous partner if relevant
- Copy of Documentary proof of any modification of name (eg, previous wedding poll that is certificate/deed
- Delivery certificates are typically needed by the Indonesian authorities and it’s also suggested which you bring these with your
- Fee: A$110 (payable in Rupiah just)